If you are:
- Learning how to sing
- A gigging professional
- A songwriter
- Preparing for an audition
- Searching for your unique voice
- Wanting to be a singing teacher yourself
you will receive exactly what you need to reach your singing and professional goals!
Get your 15 min. in-person or Skype vocal artist session with Lisa
Beginning and newer singers and artists come to Shameless Singing in Nashville because you will
- Be taken just as seriously and get the same focused attention as professionals
- Discover your literal (and even figurative) voice in a supportive and safe environment
- Move forward quickly with your vocal and artistic development
- Have FUN in your lessons and in your practice outside of the studio
- Experience progress very, very quickly
The major reasons professional artists come to Lisa’s door in Nashville are for complete development of their singing AND their artistry. You will
- Discover how to best care for your voice and health when touring and with frequent performing.
- Be able to transition smoothly between your vocal registers and to expand your range so that you have more choices in the telling of your stories through song.
- Develop mental and emotional strategies and practices that deeply support your artistic goals.
- Take your artistry to an even higher level with advanced vocal techniques.
- Discern more clearly your unique artistry and signature sound.
- Be able to offer your audiences a transformative experience.
When songwriters develop the ability to have increased nuance in their own singing and a higher degree of vocal technique, they free themselves to write more boldly and deeply.
You will come to develop a broader range, consistency throughout your vocal registers, and the ability to sing your songs with greater power and style. Those discoveries will lead you to even more expansive melodic composition and song lyrics. You gain the confidence and skill to get your songs out into the industry and performance venues.
Preparing for an Audition
High school singers and college students come to Shameless Singing for voice lessons to prepare for auditions and competitions. Lisa has first hand knowledge and connections into many of the leading performing arts universities and colleges. She has coached many clients who have been accepted in to leading performing arts colleges and universities.
If you want some of THIS, get your free vocal artistry session with Lisa
Lisa Haupert – Shameless Singing
Lisa taught at the Liverpool University for Performing Arts (LIPA) – the Paul McCartney University for contemporary music, dance, and theatre. She knows the vocal and stylistic requirements of the various genres that universities are now requiring for auditions. And she is connected to coaches and singers on some of the leading TV singing competitions.
Lisa has former and current musical theatre clients performing in the West End in London, on and off Broadway in New York City, and in regional theatres throughout the U.S., U.K, and Canada. She taught musical theatre classes at The State Theatre of North Carolina, Flat Rock Playhouse and at LIPA.
Lisa can discern almost instantly what a client needs to take their singing and performance up a level (or six or seven levels). It boils down to her ability to figure out the main obstacle to the singer, how the singer learns best, and what teaching tools will work the best for that particular client at that particular moment.
Lisa’s teaching is a bit like a complex cocktail. Her accuracy and astuteness with clients seems almost magical. This comes from her experience and study not only of voice and vocal science, but also of nursing science, positive psychology, and wellness coaching. What other voice coach do you know who also has a Master’s degree in Nursing and certification as a Wellness Coach?
Your Unique Voice
The bottom line is this: YOU are the center of Shameless Singing.
Lisa teaches to your personal strengths and ways of learning. No matter your style, experience, or singing goals, Lisa applies the latest knowledge from vocal science, behavioral science, and learning theory. She stirs in humor, compassion, musicality, joy, and years of experience. She shakes it all up with your unique voice, desires, and ways of being. Out comes transformational learning so that you become the best singer you can be!